Excellent Career Opportunity For Senior Accountant!December 17, 2020
Kline & Company CPA, PC provides a wide range of tax and accounting services to federal contractors. We are known for the integrity of our professional accounting services and our clients consider us experts in helping them achieve and maintain compliance with the government’s regulations regarding accounting for federal contract awards. Now in our 26th year, our firm has consistently been voted ‘Best Accounting Firm’ in Nashua for thirteen years running. We are currently seeking a Full Time Senior Accountant to join our team due to continued growth of our firm and the increased demand for our services.
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This full-time position reports to the company’s Chief Operating Officer. The senior accountant position plays an important role in the overall integrity and delivery of our accounting services.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Prepare accounting reconciliations, adjustments and workpapers before sending the information to the tax accountant for tax
* Assist in the preparation and review of various financial statements
* Maintain technical knowledge in GAAP
* Maintain books, reconcile balance sheet accounts and prepare monthly financial statements for government contractors who
outsource their accounting function to our firm.
Kline & Company, CPA, PC is a team-oriented organization. As professionals serving the federal contractors who serve the Department of Defense and other agencies, we work hard, we play hard, and we have created a unique environment in the accounting profession. The ideal candidate will approach the position with the mindset of a team player, committed to our clients’ success.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with generally accepted accounting principles
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or Associates degree with additional experience
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Position requires self-motivated, highly organized and very detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable interacting and communicating with all members of the Kline & Company team
- Federal government contract accounting and QuickBooks experience a plus
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. If you love accounting, come join our award-winning team!
- Health Insurance
- Retirement plan matching
- Vacation, holiday and sick time
- Convenient Downtown location
- Training in government contract accounting
Pay: $50,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year commensurate with experience
At the time of this posting, we are not allowing visitors or clients in our office and all team members have a dedicated office to complete their work or are working remotely.