DCAA Outsourced Accounting Services
If you believe that it is best to stick with what you know and outsource what you don't — Kline & Company is ready to take over your accounting and tax needs.
Our professionals can handle your Government Contract Accounting so that you can concentrate on bidding on new business and performing under existing contracts. We will keep your books up to date, prepare your government contract invoices, and provide reports of your projects.
We can perform the following:
- Record all invoices
- Prepare and record billings for CPFF contracts
- Track cumulative costs under existing contracts
- Reconcile your payroll to your labor distribution to direct and indirect accounts
- Reconcile your bank accounts
- Track your Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Prepare required government reports including, Incurred Cost Submissions (ICE)
- Work directly with your payroll company on any issues that arise
- Maintain copies of contracts and contract modifications
- Communicate on your behalf with DCMA, DCAA and contracting officers
- Represent you at the DCAA Audits
- Complete your business individual tax returns
You have worked hard to be a specialist in your area of expertise. Why not outsource your accounting and tax needs to the Federal Contract Accounting experts at Kline & Company? Our team of former DCAA auditors and government contract accountants has extensive experience in the accounting and tax requirements of Federal Government Contractors
Incurred Cost Submission News Articles
- Firm to present seminar entitled Cost Proposals for Federal Government Contractors on June 21, 2016.
- DCAA Revises ICE Guidance
- Calculating Indirect Cost Rates Is The #1 Topic Among Federal Contractors
Contact Us to discuss your needs.